Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Eulogy

This is a copy of a eulogy I wrote for a sweet cat named Buddy on LiveJournal. She will be missed.


Buddy was a funny cat. She'd always climb furniture, and make us laugh. Called the "socialite lesbian" by Samii, Buddy loved being around women, and was a friendly, sweet cat who would cuddle with anyone who wanted (or should I say, whether you liked it or not!)

For those of you who don't know, Buddy died today. She was very ill (cardiac arythmia, labored breathing, and hypothermia), and she was not eating. I knew something was up when she started getting constipated symptoms not long ago. I just had...a feeling, I guess.

Anyway, Buddy was put to sleep today around 1:30 at the vet's office. She is in a better place now, I'm sure. She now has all the chicken she can eat and more!

My condolences to both Posi and Data. You both knew her longer than I, and thus she is more you're cat than mine.


Rest in Peace, Buddy! {Buddy: Estimated 1996-2009}




With love,


-Desmodus

No comments:

Post a Comment