Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rainy Monday

No, it's not Monday, yet, nor is it raining. I'm not depressed at all either, so this title wouldn't seem fitting at first glance. As it is, I just heard the song "Rainy Monday" by the Shiny Toy Guns on youtube, when a friend gave me the link. I don't usually like to watch videos on youtube from links, but this time it was different. The song was quite nice, and I was impressed. The video, seeming simple at first, was also quite well done. It seemed to have symbolism in it. Of course, it's hard to say what the box the man was in was in the video. I thought perhaps it was a  coffin, but then the symbolism could also have to do with being "separated". The box being the separation. 

For those who are curious, the link is as follows:




-Desmodus


No comments:

Post a Comment